OT: Web designer needed.

squidart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Posted in @bigbonzo ‘s great gigs for members thread as well but want to make sure y’all see it. :)

WEB DESIGNERS:
I sorely need a website revamp and wanted to reach out here first. Current site is not adaptive to mobile etc. Basically it’s kerosene powered and held together with duct tape.
I’d like to set it up with Wordpress so I can add/change as needed later. Or I could bug YOU to do that. I see a lot of free themes available. At the moment I don’t need shopping cart or e-commerce of any kind and I will provide all the graphic elements. Hosting is taken care of and I will provide a layout of how I want it to function.

Holler if this is in your range of expertise. Current site is squidart.com

I can budget up to $600 ish. Open to partial/full payment in gear as well.

Dave

SpinaDude

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Posted in @bigbonzo ‘s great gigs for members thread as well but want to make sure y’all see it. :)

WEB DESIGNERS:
I sorely need a website revamp and wanted to reach out here first. Current site is not adaptive to mobile etc. Basically it’s kerosene powered and held together with duct tape.
I’d like to set it up with Wordpress so I can add/change as needed later. Or I could bug YOU to do that. I see a lot of free themes available. At the moment I don’t need shopping cart or e-commerce of any kind and I will provide all the graphic elements. Hosting is taken care of and I will provide a layout of how I want it to function.

Holler if this is in your range of expertise. Current site is squidart.com

I can budget up to $600 ish. Open to partial/full payment in gear as well.

Dave
Hi Squid. I built my on website through SquareSpace. I had never done anything like that before. Once the initial learning curve was over, I found I enjoyed it.

This is the sight if you want to look through it. If you think I can do what you need, I'd be happy to talk.

squidart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Squid. I built my on website through SquareSpace. I had never done anything like that before. Once the initial learning curve was over, I found I enjoyed it.

This is the sight if you want to look through it. If you think I can do what you need, I'd be happy to talk.
[/URL]
Thanks for the reply, Michael! Your book looks like a really good read.
Squarespace has limited, proprietary templates and requires a subscription for the hosting. I already have hosting. What I’m after is very graphics heavy and would require experience with Wordpress.
I do appreciate the offer and wish you much success with the book. :)
Dave

SpinaDude

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the compliments and well wishes. Sorry, I have no experience with Wordpress at all. Strictly an amateur. Sorry I couldn't be of help. Best of luck to you, my friend.