OT: What Happened to The Salsa King

Drumstyx7a

Team DFO
Reaction score
Anyone else had blueshadow's salsa ???

Got a text from punkdrummer (Donny) tonight looking for some better salsa. I mentioned Chris to him and he said he'd been wondering if Chris was ever gonna do salsa again. Said he'd been waiting 3 or 4 years. It's been at least 2 for me.

For the new folks, blueshadow makes some SERIOUSLY GOOD salsa with the perfect blend of spices and veggies. But he got out of the habit when his new daughter arrived.

HOWEVER!!! As we've seen ... she's old enough to hot rod a new Ludwig design snare so Chris SHOULD have time to start up the salsa production again ....

Okay, so yeah I'm calling you out Chris !!! :icon_smile: But I can do that now cuz Donny's got my 6 and he's a big boy!!

Robb

Chunkaway

DFO Master
Reaction score
Anyone else had blueshadow's salsa ???

Got a text from punkdrummer (Donny) tonight looking for some better salsa. I mentioned Chris to him and he said he'd been wondering if Chris was ever gonna do salsa again. Said he'd been waiting 3 or 4 years. It's been at least 2 for me.

For the new folks, blueshadow makes some SERIOUSLY GOOD salsa with the perfect blend of spices and veggies. But he got out of the habit when his new daughter arrived.

HOWEVER!!! As we've seen ... she's old enough to hot rod a new Ludwig design snare so Chris SHOULD have time to start up the salsa production again ....

Okay, so yeah I'm calling you out Chris !!! :icon_smile: But I can do that now cuz Donny's got my 6 and he's a big boy!!

Robb
In the meantime try Herdez salsa. Seriously the best of the jarred salsa out there. I grew up in San Diego and it's as close to authentic as I have tasted. Good stuff.