OT: What Was The Last Concert You Saw?

Paradiddle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just saw Dawes a week or so ago at a "drive in" concert. It was so great seeing live music again.

rculberson

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Vulpeck last year at The Greek in L.A. Band was amazing and unbelievably tight, but the energy level was so high onstage it made me nervous watching them. I’m more of a cruisin’ in a ‘71 Cadillac than racing a Lambo on the Autobahn type of dude, though.

WLVN

Reaction score
Well, it's been a while.

• Fri 10/10/14 The Woodlands, TX The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion

Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band 2014 Tour Line-Up Features Steve Lukather, Richard Page, Todd Rundgren, Gregg Rolie, Warren Ham, and Gregg Bissonette

bbunks

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Michael McDermott in September and The Waco Brothers in July, both drive-in concerts produced by Fitzgerald's, just outside of Chicago.

In both cases, the "stage" was 5 pickup trucks, with each band member in the back of a pickup. At the end of the gig the stage just drove away.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
"meanwhile I'm still thinkin'..."

Last edited:

Johnny K

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The Reverend Horton Heat. 10 days ago at Gas Monkey Bar & Grill in Dallas, TX. There were two opening acts that were very good. Dog Company and The Phantom Rockers. The drummer for the Phantom Rockers was phenomenal.

But...RHH killed it. My wife is totally in love with Jimbo Wallace. We got some pics with Jim Heath and Jimbo Wallace after the show.

RHH Big Red Rocket Of Love.jpg

Last edited:

Tigerdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
What was the last concert you saw before the pandemic hit and shut everything down?

For me it was Opeth in the middle of February at Cleveland’s Agora Theatre .
Probably Jeff Hamilton around this time last year

CLMacPherson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to attend a TOOL concert back in March..a week before cancellation.

Last edited: