OT: Which Is Your Favorite Led Zeppelin Album?

doubleroll

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Tough to pick but...Physical Graffiti at this moment. Wanton Song!!!

Last edited:

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
Physical Graffitti is the best , but Led Zep 1 is my sentimental favourite . I remember exactly where I was, what I was doing , the time of year etc. Her parents gone for the weekend ...

Houndog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just can’t listen to much classic rock anymore . I’m discovering a lot of cool music I missed growing up in the era it all
came out in.

Toast Tee

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm with everyone about not being able to listen to "Classic Rock"
I don't consider Zep Rock, let alone "Classic Rock" They just made music, like none other.
As for being sick of every note, etc....I hear something new almost everytime I listen to Zep. Weather it's Bonham screaming in the far distant background, a entire percussion part, and all the little nuances, Zep is the only band I've heard thousands of times, and still hear things I had never heard.
You'll still see kids today wearing Zep tees fairly often. They are the Mozart of our time..IMO

JDA

DFO Master
Reaction score
yeah Led Zep II I remember when it came out bringing it home putting it on the 6 ft long stereo record player in the living room and thinking maybe for the first time oh it's ok - yeah really it's ok- in a 3 piece band to have drums , bass and Three Guitars...

Last edited:

Skyrm

DFO Master
Reaction score
Going to throw in another one: BBC Sessions (Disc 2 especially). A live for radio concert, opens with the Immigrant Song, and never really lets up. Very cool to hear the audience reaction to their first time ever hearing Stairway to Heaven. :)

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
Led Zeppelin is one of my two favorite bands. I've got their entire collection and keep going back to their double record release, "Physical Graffiti".

I can't exactly put my finger on why, but it's definitely my favorite.

Which one of Led Zeppelin's records is your favorite?
II. Definitely two.
I poured over that album and the first one when I was like 18-19 years old.
For me, that's quintessential Zeppelin.
(FWIW, I like Physical Graffiti, too.)

Elvis

Latest posts