OT: Who Is Still Working?

tkillian

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
All of my family is working
My wife and I are teachers and are doing remote teaching. On the clock 7:45-3:15.
I work at night as well

My daughter is a Graphic designer in San Francisco and working full time from home.

My son is working full time as an engineer for a train company. He was layed off for 1.5 weeks.

We are blessed

chollyred

Reaction score
Still working in Supply Chain for an importer of cell phone accessories. Cannot understand how we're essential, but happy to still be working! Have a pack of masks and a "get our of jail free" letter for when we get stopped by law enforcement for being out and about. I will probably work from home a couple of days a week starting next week.

ppfd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
As for work as a nurse, right now I’m not sure. I don’t want to go off on a tangent and seem political so.
Right now, I’m applying for various jobs health care and not.
As for hospitals closing.
Some food for thought.
Welfare pays pennies on the dollar, this is what most facility’s get paid from.

rsq911

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Hope all of you and your families are well.
I am faculty at a college, and teaching from home online and via Zoom for applied lessons. As a former paramedic, I am being asked to come back if needed.

Take care!

michaelocalypse

Reaction score
Still working. Nothing has changed in this small office. If we have jobs lined up, we're coming in to do them. Hopefully this doesn't cause a slow down for us later on.