Our gear when we are gone...

vigilante397

Reaction score
Going through my deceased father-in-law’s 4 bedroom house + full basement and attic +’full garage + motorhome + boat + cars has made me look at “stuff” differently. When we’re done there, we plan to start de-“stuffing” out house. Your treasures are often everyone else’s junk and will likely end up selling for a quarter in a household sale or in the dumpster.
^This. I own one kit, one snare, and one set of cymbals, which seems to make me a minority on here :p I play guitar as well, and I own one electric, one acoustic, and one bass, with one amplifier for each. If I was a professional and this was a source of income it could be different, but for just a hobby there's no point in cluttering everything and leaving a mess for my kids.

Old Drummer

Reaction score
Going through my deceased father-in-law’s 4 bedroom house + full basement and attic +’full garage + motorhome + boat + cars has made me look at “stuff” differently. When we’re done there, we plan to start de-“stuffing” out house. Your treasures are often everyone else’s junk and will likely end up selling for a quarter in a household sale or in the dumpster.
I'm afraid you're more right than wrong.

Latest posts