P00der2 strikes again...

MonkeyGrass

Keystone Addict
Reaction score
She bought a kit I had, sniped in at the last second. Bitched about the shipping, took two weeks to get paid (with paypal) Probably broke them down for parts or separated the kit. I'll not sell to her again
That's p00per's MO Rob. She did the same to me on a flawless, factory complete 1978 Ludwig Stainless set w/Atlas hardware. Snatched the set IMMEDIATELY on my B.I.N. (I had it priced to move). Paid for it, bitched about the shipping (are you f-ing kidding me? STEEL DRUMS, six of them including the Supra - and a complete set of hardware I shipped her for $110. I actually lost $30!!) then tried to get me to refund $250 back to her 2 weeks after she confirmed delivery of the set, claiming it wasn't packed properly and the bass drum had 2 dings in it I didn't "inform" her about.

2 weeks! Funny b/c the day she got the set she complimented me via email on the packing/shipping job and how good the drums looked. Guess she's hosing so many people she forgets who she tells what to, or Olga/Sibyll/Poopchute whatever the hell her name crossed lines of communication. I asked her 3 times to send me a picture of this "damage" she was claiming on the bass drum (I had full insurance on the package) so I could determine the best way to handle it. But get this - she never sent one, just kept repeating herself about how she was going to have to "fix" this drum, it was gonna cost her money, she shouldn't have to pay for it, blah blah blah - with nastier and nastier emails each time. I just kept asking her to send me a picture of the damage. Not too much to ask, seeing as she's asking for nearly 1/4 of her purchase price refunded to her, no? In the end, I get no picture whatsoever, I tell her without proof of damage to the drum I can't possibly file a claim or even consider refunding her money. She then waited until the last second possible with ebay and left me a neg feedback to add insult to injury.

To those of you that think she's just "working the capitalist system" - think again. She's slime. Forgetting what she does as a seller (which is way lame) - she buys stuff from other drummers at listed prices, then tries to browbeat the seller into "reducing" the price for some perceived flaw she invents. When she doesn't get her way she fires back with neg feedback and trashes your rating out of spite. How endearing. <_<

Stay clear. VERY, VERY clear of this dirtbag.

Vistaliter

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I found her somewhat sneaky, unpleasant, cold, shady & just plain bad. I will not deal with her any more.

I like the CW/Pooder cage match comment - I thought of CW soon after I began to deal with "Gayle".

I was under the impression her name is Gayle. "She" is probably a dude.

After losing money shipping to her, I asked if she could split the loss with me. She commented to me that she can ship an entire 22/12/13/16 kit from Florida to California for less than $75.00 - she is so full of $hit. Look at her shipping prices for ONE drum.

Oh yeah - what is with the awful music on her listings?

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hmm Maybe I shouldn't have been kidding about stickying this topic. I don't really have a problem with CW other than the insane prices. She seems to be a lot more professional. But p00der2 is a total b!tch. I once commented on one of her auctions that had name-dropping all over it, and suggested the inappropriate embedded music was an annoyance to most eBayers. What did she do? Not only did she rudely reply back, she actually wasted the time to look at my past buying history to insult me on my cheap purchases. While that didn't bother me one iota, the fact that she took the time to find a reason to try to insult me told me a lot about her business ethics.

You know, if few of us can say anything good about her, it might not be such a crazy idea to sticky this. It might actually affect her business, both low-ball buying and selling. :twisted:

j.edgarwarthog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll come clean, I'm p00der/Olga/Gayle. I suffer from a rare social disorder called "percusdismantism". It's some what rare but not that uncommon among internet retailers (aka vermin). In the past 6 months my condition has worsened due to (as I was gratefully informed by Bill O'rielly and Shaun Hannity) the sudden "change" in the economy.

I don't really know but I'm having a hard time controlling the effects of this dreaded disease and only hope the economy rebounds so that at least if I can't shed myself of my troubles, I'll be able to fly under the radar of society's cruel desire to exploit the afflicted.

For more information on this condition go to www.JonasAronson.com :twisted:
RE: Jonas Aronson. I was trying to remember that jackass's name yesterday. +1, +2, and +3. I once wrote to him to remind him that he could make a few extra cents by seperating the washers from the tension rods and selling them seperately.

jojo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
i think we've all got her pegged, there's little doubt as to her lousy reputation. but just for the record, i certainly wasn't defending her methods when i made a comment about free-market capitalism, i just meant we can't all be thrown in the same pot with her and others like her just because we make a profit on a sale. i agree completely with the original nature of the thread and have my owned sordid stories i could share about her. which is why i simply put her on my blocked list on ebay of people i won't sell to, and i exclude her when i do searches. there are parts i have been hunting for years that i wouldn't buy from her if she gave them away 2 for 1...!!

MonkeyGrass

Keystone Addict
Reaction score
Yep, you can block her (or anyone for that matter) or, just put in your listing that you reserve the right to cancel any bids from buyers that do not meet your criteria.

I wouldn't take her money again if it was gold plated and signed by Buddy Rich himself. She is blocked, but then again, I'm so over Feebay and all its issues (we've had this discussion here a few times) that I don't sell there anymore and I rarely even buy anything at this point. Local CL deals, garage sales, and the occasional pawn shop is where I find my treasures now.

Vistaliter

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You CAN block any potential bidder/buyer you want to. You can look up how in the A-Z help topic on eBay...

She is going on my list.

jonnistix

Reaction score
.....but what about all the purty chiks?....an' tha kool toonz?...an' them kool videos they do...an' tha are a patriotical bunch, seein's how tha gotsa a ameraican flag in everone....that's a lot of money in prodkshun to sell them drumz...I like them purty chiks...are ya'll shure I shud steer cleer of them purty chiks?...tha shore ar kute...

moonpalace

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just added her to my ebay blocked buyer list and saw that I have 23 user names there. I've dealt with some real winners!

madchops82

DFO Master
Reaction score
So lets all buy one of her items? And not pay...whaddya say?

ed427vette

Reaction score
You CAN block any potential bidder/buyer you want to. You can look up how in the A-Z help topic on eBay...

She is going on my list.
I think I will block her too.
I don't sell too much drum stuff except when I buy a kit to get a drum(s) I need then I unload the rest but I do sell lots of other things on ebay. The last thing I or anyone needs is for her to screw up my feedback and DSR's. If she is as sneaky as everyone is saying it would not be out of the realm of possibilities that she intentionally wants to mess with other sellers feedback ratings.

Retro Rob

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I found her somewhat sneaky, unpleasant, cold, shady & just plain bad. I will not deal with her any more.

I like the CW/Pooder cage match comment - I thought of CW soon after I began to deal with "Gayle".

I was under the impression her name is Gayle. "She" is probably a dude.

After losing money shipping to her, I asked if she could split the loss with me. She commented to me that she can ship an entire 22/12/13/16 kit from Florida to California for less than $75.00 - she is so full of $hit. Look at her shipping prices for ONE drum.

Oh yeah - what is with the awful music on her listings?
She told me this same crap about shipping. I'll block here from any further auctions

Retro Rob

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
With as many vintage drums she buys, you know she's got to be reading the forum.

Latest posts