P00der2 strikes again...

mtarrani

DFO Master
Reaction score
One more interesting thing about http://www.goofbay.com/ ... look under eBay tools and you will find this:

donthedrummer

Reaction score
Saskatoon, Sask, Canada/Land Where a Man Cannot Le
Just to chime in I bought a few rogers bass drum b&b lugs off her awhile back, I really needed to finish a project so caved, out of the 4 I bought 3 had cracks even though they were listed as mint. She said she inspected them herself when I inquired about the defects and they were fine. I think what happened was during shipping someone took them out of their packages and stressed them to the point of cracking, this is why they were cracked straight out of the box. She never made any attempt to rectify the situation at all. So I basically paid top dollar for 3 cracked b&b lugs just like the ones I aready owned for free. She also LOWBALLED me on an old ludwig kit I had listed for bin or offer, I learnt my lesson well

I hope you posted the appropriate feedback for her. If that kind of crap goes unreported, not only do you get screwed, but it hides the dealings from other unsuspecting buyers and allows her to get away with her inflated pricing.
Just my two-bits.

Don

poot

Penncrest Endorser
Reaction score
One more interesting thing about http://www.goofbay.com/ ... look under eBay tools and you will find this:
Sorry, we can't remove feedback. You get the following message:

Sorry, Mutual Feedback Withdrawal is no longer available.
In the past, this feature had been used by buyers and sellers to mutually withdraw negative or neutral Feedback. Today, since sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers, this feature has been deactivated.

mtarrani

DFO Master
Reaction score

In the past, this feature had been used by buyers and sellers to mutually withdraw negative or neutral Feedback. Today, since sellers can no longer leave negative or neutral Feedback for buyers, this feature has been deactivated.
So much for that. Damn! :)

poot

Penncrest Endorser
Reaction score

So much for that. Damn!

I know 'cause... I tried! I have one neg that I received 2 years ago from a guy having a history of leaving irrational feedback. He offered a mutual withdrawal... I refused.

drums147

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Just to chime in I bought a few rogers bass drum b&b lugs off her awhile back, I really needed to finish a project so caved, out of the 4 I bought 3 had cracks even though they were listed as mint. She said she inspected them herself when I inquired about the defects and they were fine. I think what happened was during shipping someone took them out of their packages and stressed them to the point of cracking, this is why they were cracked straight out of the box. She never made any attempt to rectify the situation at all. So I basically paid top dollar for 3 cracked b&b lugs just like the ones I aready owned for free. She also LOWBALLED me on an old ludwig kit I had listed for bin or offer, I learnt my lesson well

You should have filed a claim against her . . . NAD

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm so glad for this thread - yes I realize it's about two years old - but I was debating making an offer on a shell that leecountymusic has listed, and thought to check the ID history first. It's p00der2's current handle.

After re-reading here, I don't think I want to gamble on doing business. Thanks guys for this thread! :) :notworthy:

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
FYI her other handles are thedrumpartscounter and the theolddrumshop. You don't have to look far, her wares are spewed all over ebay

H

hindadoon

Oh and then there is this one....".letsstopmuckingaboutjustgivemeyourmoney".

atomicdave

DFO Master
Reaction score
actually, I miss all the p00der2 listings....makes my prices look more than reasonable and keeps the market value high :-D

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
So thats who Lee County Music is. I got beat by them on a Gretsch snare drum last week. It was a six lug snare with trashed wrap. I wanted it to transfer the parts over to a good shell I have but they paid more than the snare was worth...although I'm sure it's all in expensive parts by now.

Jeff Spector

Reaction score
So thats who Lee County Music is. I got beat by them on a Gretsch snare drum last week. It was a six lug snare with trashed wrap. I wanted it to transfer the parts over to a good shell I have but they paid more than the snare was worth...although I'm sure it's all in expensive parts by now.
I bought something from them in the last month. It went fine. But I didn't realize who it was.

PsychRed

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
She's got so much stuff, all over eBay, it's kinda amazing. I've seen a few snares she's snagged in the last month or so, for cheap, up for sale too. Every one of her snares, no matter what it's really worth, is $649.00... or more! :shock:
Pretty soon she'll own everything and we'll all have to deal with her :rolleyes:

K.O.

DFO Master
Reaction score
It took some detective work to figure out who beat me on that snare mentioned above, I compared parts sellers until I found who's feedback number matched. I didn't know that LCM was Pooder though.

If I had I may have contacted the seller and let him know that my bid would still stand if she pulled the "not as described I want some of my money back" stunt that she (he?) has a reputation for. I'm sure they'll make plenty off the drum parting it out even at the higher than typical price I made them pay.

I was going to part it out too but I was going to move everything from one shell with trashed wrap to another with nice wrap (that I suppose some other parts-monger stripped and sold to me ). It's a never ending cycle that feeds on itself :blink: .