P00der2 strikes again...

SamS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
For future reference can somebody post a list of her ebay handles?

Thanks.

jptrickster

DFO Master
Reaction score
She's notorious for making lowball offers.....She says things like, "What's your best price?" and her most recent inquiry, "Why am I on your block bidders list?" :lol:

jojo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
i have to say, there is absolutely nothing wrong with trying to sell "anything in the world" for 3 times the market price. if someone is willing to pay, more power to the system! i would love to sell everything i don't need for inflated prices.

pooder's real problem is all the other things we all mention here... her practice, attitude, and back-handed deals. i blocked all her ebay accounts from bidding on my auctions long ago. i wouldn't sell her something that fell out of my body.

cdlaine

DFO Master
Reaction score
C'mon guys... nobody here really believes this is

a female ... right ? Just more fraud. Keep posting all

his alias' ... all have been warned.

Peace, Chas

edit ...JP ...please don't sell him any of your beautiful

drums... would be heartbreaking to see them gutted.

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
i was thinking that someone mentioned it was a husband and wife team doing business. thats been awhile back though..

mike

Gary

DFO Master
Reaction score
These are the three I am aware of:

leecountymusic
theolddrumshop
thedrumpartscounter

Store name:

A House of Treasures
That's the stuff! Thanks!
I bought two nice cymbals from P00der2. An 602 and a Zildjian sizzler ride. They are great cymbals. They were pricey but not to be found many other places. She agreed to combine shipping but overcharged. I'm now selling a few things here or there and I just put a block on those IDs. Who needs the headache!?

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
For every drummer who left in the morning with a smirk on his face - we're paying the cost.

b/o 402

Wacky old coot
Reaction score
C'mon guys... nobody here really believes this is

a female ... right ? Just more fraud. Keep posting all

his alias' ... all have been warned.

Peace, Chas

edit ...JP ...please don't sell him any of your beautiful

drums... would be heartbreaking to see them gutted.
Chas, remember that she used to put the name "Gayle" on her listings etc.

musicbybj

Reaction score
I won't buy from them, I won't sell to them and they have been banned from the Rogers Owners Forum. Bad people, shame, shame, shame!

retrosonic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I agree with the poster above. So what if she sells everything at 3X its value. Its up to the buyer to know what things are worth and not bid if the price is crazy.

She is actually pretty smart. She waits for the one guy who is looking for the exact piece she has and doesnt care what it costs. Nothing wrong with that,guys.

DolFan54

Gum Flapping Idiot
Reaction score
I agree with the poster above. So what if she sells everything at 3X its value. Its up to the buyer to know what things are worth and not bid if the price is crazy.

She is actually pretty smart. She waits for the one guy who is looking for the exact piece she has and doesn't care what it costs. Nothing wrong with that,guys.
No but all those re-listing fees has got to add up before she finally snags a sucker, I mean buyer :blackeye:

And with her/his inflated prices it's like trying to snare a bear in the ocean!

thebeebe5

DFO Master
Reaction score

She is actually pretty smart. She waits for the one guy who is looking for the exact piece she has and doesn't care what it costs. Nothing wrong with that,guys.
No but all those re-listing fees has got to add up before she finally snags a sucker, I mean buyer :blackeye:

And with her/his inflated prices it's like trying to snare a bear in the ocean!
Ebay had (or still has?) a deal going for BIN with free insertion fees. That's probably how that seller makes out okay with multiple relistings. Occasionally he/she will list an item at $0.01 in real auction fashion. Of course the shipping is high then....

Latest posts