Paging Mr. Chas., Mr Chas. to the Red Courtesy Phone......

cdlaine

DFO Master
Reaction score
CJ,

:shock: I'm sorry Chas cannot reply..he is en route to North Lincs, U.K. as we speak. 8)

Would make a welcome addition to any drumpile...especially mine. Methinks some Dolbearian has probably already lock and loaded on that Premier target.

Thanks for the heads up CJ..will be a fun one to watch for a bit (and drool....).

So, what's newly added to Wierd Manor ?

Peace, Chas

Bonzoholic

Helluva Nice Guy
Reaction score
Good Gawd Y'all!! That drum is the beez kneez indeed!!

(In Ted Kennedy's voice)"Quickly Chas.....paddle fastah!. There's a Nor Eastah headin' your way!! Paddle fastah!"

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
Bonzoholic said:
Good Gawd Y'all!! That drum is the beez kneez indeed!!

(In Ted Kennedy's voice)"Quickly Chas.....paddle fastah!. There's a Nor Eastah headin' your way!! Paddle fastah!"

:lol: :lol: priceless.

mike

Capt Wierd

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
cdlaine said:
CJ,

So, what's newly added to Wierd Manor ?

Peace, Chas

Nothing much on the Premier front, just trying to gets some wood cases for my tympani over in the U.K. I did find a Beverley tom holder in a bunch of old drums on Ebay U.K., really tough to find, this is the 2nd one I found this year. They were one of the best single tom holders ever made, available in hoop mounted version or consolette version, the consolette version, I've only seen once in Europe. When I bought Kerope's late 40s kit, it had one mounting a 14 inch tom, I've since added a 12 inch tom using another Beverley tom mount.

Latest posts