Paiste 15" 2002 Sound Edge bottom

nickrobotron

Reaction score
This is a Paiste 2002 Sound Edge bottom with a lot of patina (which dries it out a little), but no edge dings, key holing, or bends. This was purchased from the original owner that had buried it for a year in 2010. It sounded awesome, but was a bit too dry for me so I cleaned it with Paiste cymbal cleaner and it shined up parts of it and removed the gunk. It sounds great now. Just the right amount of dry. It cuts down on the loud, brash high end that comes from the heavier 2002 Sound Edge hats. You can pair this with any 15" Paiste you want and it always sounds great. I love it, but I am now playing 602's.

If you're looking to change up the sound of your current 15" hats, this is a great option. If you have questions, please ask!

$90, shipped.

avsrrcm7hdxw5leqs6dq.jpgkzsasyjkgfagp0gwclow.jpgoos9clekzaux6krtngg5.jpggio6ctvi5ceuvhjqrmqp.jpggvo44bp5i46tktr4k6ws.jpg

Last edited:

Gunnellett

Reaction score
Dang. if I'd known you had this, I may have tried working out a deal where you could have shipped this in the same box as the 18" Giant Beat you sent.

tillerva

Forum Guru...yeh right :p
Reaction score
PMd ya yesterday. I'll take it.

Latest posts