Paiste Dark Energy

TomPotti

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone got any Paiste Dark Energies? Specifically, I'm looking for the 15" hats, 19'' crash, and 22'' ride mark II.

Toast Tee

Reaction score
I've got the 19 in mint condition, besides some stick marks.
I'm not really looking to sell, but will always entertain an offer

feelyat

Reaction score
I've got a 22 mark II in what I'd call players condition. It has something of a lip curl on one side, where it looks like it sustained some damage (from a drop, maybe?). In my opinion, it doesn't affect the sound or playability in the least, which is why I have never even thought about addressing it, if that's even a thing.

As Toast Tee said, I'm not looking to sell it, but will entertain an offer.

TomPotti

Reaction score
Thanks for reaching out. I'm sure it sounds great, but I'd probably be staring at that dent the whole time I was playing it, haha. For my own sanity, I usually get items without physical blemishes.

feelyat

Reaction score
Thanks for reaching out. I'm sure it sounds great, but I'd probably be staring at that dent the whole time I was playing it, haha. For my own sanity, I usually get items without physical blemishes.
Makes sense. I, on the other hand, have an strong preference to save a few bucks, so a minor blemish that lets me play this beautiful ride was a no brainer.

kickassdrummer

Reaction score
Not exactly the sizes you mentioned, but I have some super cool 14" DE prototype hats and an 18" prototype crash that belonged to a Paiste endorser and were used on some cool records. PM me if you have any interest even though I'm 1" off :)

TomPotti

Reaction score
I also have a Paiste Traditionals set that I just acquired. Nice cymbals, but not exactly sure if it's the sound I need. Willing to trade for dark energies.

Latest posts