Paiste Modern Essentials 602 15" Hi Hats

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Anyone want to unload their 15" Paiste ME 602 hats? I'm looking!

michiganice91

Reaction score
Got some vintage NEW 602 15" sound edges if you want. A little different than Modern Essentials though...

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Got some vintage NEW 602 15" sound edges if you want. A little different than Modern Essentials though...
What are vintage new 602 soundedges? But yeah, just looking for the MEs at this point, but thanks.

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
If you download the Reverb app, you get early access to their 15% off Labor Day Sale. I see a pair of these for $424.99 after the discount. They're worth every bit of that!

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
If you download the Reverb app, you get early access to their 15% off Labor Day Sale. I see a pair of these for $424.99 after the discount. They're worth every bit of that!
Interesting. I'd been following those but hadn't seen the sale. I was hoping to spend a LITTLE less than that but I guess that price is close to what they are going for used (which is kinda nuts).

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Interesting. I'd been following those but hadn't seen the sale. I was hoping to spend a LITTLE less than that but I guess that price is close to what they are going for used (which is kinda nuts).
I hear ya... but worth it!

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
This is harder than I thought it would be. Still looking...

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Not a lot of people unloading these hats, they're that good. And when they do, they're not crazy cheap.

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Not a lot of people unloading these hats, they're that good. And when they do, they're not crazy cheap.
You must be right. Looks like there's been nine pairs sold on Reverb in 2019 so they do come up. Just not since I started looking.... Also according to Reverb, prices have gone up. Maybe in part due to threads like this one! Maybe I'll just keep quiet and wait and watch....