Paiste Question

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Does Paiste have a website where they lay out the different lines and models within those lines? Sound samples? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but I can't seem to find anything like this?

Tilter

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Paiste has audio samples of each model within each line on their site. From the link below tap where you want to go (Cymbals for example) and it will bring you to the cymbal Main page. Once there, swipe or scroll to the left to choose the series. Next you'll see the main page for the series you chose with tabs at the top. Click the tab you want (Rides, Crashes, Hi Hats, etc.) and it will show all the the current catalog models. At the bottom of each page in the left side margin you'll see boxes with all the audio samples for each model on the page.

Another nice feature on their site is the ability to create your own "Sound Room" to compare and contrast different models.

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Paiste has audio samples of each model within each line on their site. From the link below tap where you want to go (Cymbals for example) and it will bring you to the cymbal Main page. Once there, swipe or scroll to the left to choose the series. Next you'll see the main page for the series you chose with tabs at the top. Click the tab you want (Rides, Crashes, Hi Hats, etc.) and it will show all the the current catalog models. At the bottom of each page in the left side margin you'll see boxes with all the audio samples for each model on the page.

Another nice feature on their site is the ability to create your own "Sound Room" to compare and contrast different models.

Tilter you are my hero! Thanks!

REF

Reaction score
Oh, yeah, man. Take all the spaghetti and coil it up neatly. Man after my own heart. Feng Shui.

Great videos. I saw that first one some time ago.

Too bad the drum companies will not do the same thing. Gretsch has gotten into it a little. And they are honest about comparisons. DW ... hard to tell anything with the two guys talking over the playing; for obvious reasons I suspect.

Last edited:

Latest posts