Paiste Sound Formula 20" Full Ride (2nd gen, Swiss made) for €200 and Paiste Innovations 20" Medium Ride for €150

johnjssmith

Reaction score
Hi!

For sale are a Swiss made Paiste Sound Formula Full Ride manufactured in 1996 (probably), and an Innovations 20" Medium Ride manufactured in 2001.
I'm selling them for €200 and €150 respectively, + shipping from Italy to anywhere in the world, or €325 + shipping if bought together.
Audio/video demos are at the end of this post.

The SF was scarcely used, with some stick marks and two scratches on the edge, very small and difficult to see but "feelable" by passing a nail on the edge, shown in pictures to the best of my abilities.
No other flaw or defect, no cracks, keyhole or anything else.
The production date is dubious as the lathing has erased the middle horizontal part of the serial number, but according to the Paiste Wiki's SN info the most probable option is 1996, even though it could also be 1993 or 1999.

The Innovations on the other hand is almost new, played for about an hour and then put back in its plastic bag, in perfect conditions with no defects of any kind.

Contact me for a shipping quote or any other question!
Post a reply here, shoot me a PM, or drop me a line @ lucabo@mail.com
Prices will be around €12 for Italy, €22 for mainland EU, €30 for the UK, €50 for the rest of the world.
I'll accept wire transfer or PayPal as payment.

I'm also looking for a 1st gen Sound Formula 20" Full Ride and I'd be happy to arrange a trade in some way!

---

Attachments