Paiste traditional SWISH

michiganice91

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Anyone have one they might wanna sell or trade? Preferably without a massive amount of rippling and waviness in the edge. Thanks!

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
not a swish, but have Formula 602 ME china 18”. Which has low profile and mellow, dark and warm. Not as swishy, but still works great. Interested?

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Any size preference? I recently sold a 20" Trad Med-light Swish and will keep my eyes open for you. I hear you on the edge rippling

In my experience, there is a world of difference between a 602 ME China and Trad Swish, though the 22" Masters Swish may be very worthy of consideration in this case. Have one and it's a winner.

michiganice91

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Any size preference? I recently sold a 20" Trad Med-light Swish and will keep my eyes open for you. I hear you on the edge rippling

In my experience, there is a world of difference between a 602 ME China and Trad Swish, though the 22" Masters Swish may be very worthy of consideration in this case. Have one and it's a winner.
a 20 or 22....they're both beautiful. I personally think the trad is nicer than the masters so that's why I'm after one.

@seungkeeya appreciate the offer but I have every 602 blue label and SCND dark china ever made so I'll stick with those for now :D

cashmanbashman

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was a 20” on Reverb for $245 I think? I made a offer for $10 less but someone hit buy it now and I lost it over $10 stupid dollars. Learned my lesson there.
Bump