Bob,

Is this what you're referring to?

[media]
[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
That man (Josh Dion) is obviously a great/talented musician...

...who happens to play the drums.

Old Dog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So, obviously a bit of a dated thread. But, I watched the Drumeo lesson/interview with Josh Dion--you guys should re-visit him in this video.

He's a much more accomplished drummer than what some of his music reveals. BELIEVE ME, I'm impressed with simply adding the keyboard and singing! But, he does some things in this Drumeo video that I was like, WOW!

musiqman

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Hung with Josh when working for Yamaha at the European 50th anniversary show in Paris (funny coincidence) such a down to earth person, (almost shy) and such a monster musician in general.

Loved his performance.

Old Dog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hung with Josh when working for Yamaha at the European 50th anniversary show in Paris (funny coincidence) such a down to earth person, (almost shy) and such a monster musician in general.

Loved his performance.
He definitely has that easy-going thing workin'. I've always been impressed with singing drummers to start with. He called it (his voice) in the Drumeo video his "fifth limb" if I remember correctly. But he is also effectively using his right hand to perform melodies, chords, etc.

Definitely impressive hardbat!

Neal Pert

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Geoff is also a really fantastic bass player! He is from my little town and I used to play with him a lot before he went off to college. And yeah, Josh is also a very nice guy, down to earth and unpretentious. They’ve been at it for a long time and it’s good to see them getting recognition. What they are doing is just so cool.

Nacci

DFO Master
Reaction score
Easily one of the coolest things I have seen in my recent drum revelations. Great voice, great composition, great three limb drumming, excluding the most dominant limb, and killer one hand keyboard. You just have to respect this.