Patented Pivot Point- Balanced Drumsticks. Try 2 Pairs & get a Free Book! Greater Speed, Control and Power!

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I like to see new products, but is it necessary to spam this forum multiple days?

Here's a thought trying to be helpful. I bet the word on your sticks would get out better, and less likely to turn potential customers off due to the spamming, if you randomly gave a half dozen sets to folks on this site to get feedback through a thread. If your sticks truly are unique in a good way, folks will talk them up and buy. We've seen multiple times where folks talk of a cool product or a great price and the next thing you know the product is "flying off the shelves".

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Y' know ...... anyone with a lathe ...... or even a drill press ........ could add a bit of counterweight to the butt end of their favorite stick.

But I think the main reason folks have favorite sticks lies more towards the front: the tip, the taper, the quality of the wood. The "center of gravity" is pretty much up to the player. I find that I sometimes hold even my right-hand stick (my jazz ride hand) in about half a dozen different ways depending on the tune, the volume, the tempo, and ...... my mood .......

Mike