PAY IT FOWARD THREAD

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
A couple more items, also shipped free:

- 1 pr. Regal Tip 2B's - wood tip. Never used. Spoken for!

rt1.jpg
rt2.jpg

- Peter Gabriel "Secret World Live" - enjoy the brilliance that is Manu Katche (as well as the rest of the band). Just got this on Blu-ray so I'm offering this version up for free. Spoken for! Enjoy the concert Ickybaby!

Gabriel.jpg

Skyrm

DFO Master
Reaction score
Well, because of Skinsman, I feel the urge to pay it forward! I'm sure SOMEONE here could use an LP Splash Claw in very good working condition! Free to a good home.

100_7322.JPG
100_7323.JPG

The LP Claw is the most unique mounting system of its kind in the world. Introduced in the early eighties, it has since become a standard among studio engineers, drum techs, drummers, and percussionists in all areas of music. The unique design of The LP Claw provides a variety of placement choices for splash cymbals
Thanks!

Steve

Skyrm

DFO Master
Reaction score
Splash Claw is gone! [SIZE=14.3999996185303px]That didn't take long - it's on the way to Arizona to live with Bonzoholic. :)[/SIZE]

Mempho

Reaction score
Greetings All,

20" bass drum heads - Ludwig logo resonant and Remo black dot batter, both in good condition.
You pay shipping or pick up in Memphis.

Gone...

Mempho

Reaction score
And another:

70's Ludwig 13 x 9 project tom, 3 ply. Some of the granitone was removed - maple inner ply looks good. Comes with beat up B/O badge, bowling ball blue wrap (not sure how useable this is...) and 1 rim in need of cleaning. Heads fit well without wrap and bearing edges feel good too.
You pay shipping or pick up in Memphis.

Adopted by a good home!

dimag333

DFO Master
Reaction score
I got some kitchen chairs, 8 in all 2 different sets, email me if interested, free to pick up in NJ

dimag333@gmail.com

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
blueshadow said:
I've got a Hi Hat project for someone... would like shipping or trade for something else. Got most of the other stuff in the pic too, except the cymbal spring is gone and I'm keeping the metronome. (sending metronome to Bonzo since he's rehabing the HH stand for a kid)

Pontiac Rich is correct... all of the above minus the cymbal arm fits in one box, so basically a Ludwig HH that needs a bottom hat seat, a clutch and a new conector for the footboard. Gone to Bonzo

Also included would be the rogers plates (not worth much unless you are covering holes I guess)

Black chrome 9.5 floor tom legs

Ludwig concert tom (or marching) clip.

Toca Cowbell.
Hows that cowbell sound? Looking for one that would sound good in the tune Mississippi Queen, by Mountain.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
jccabinets said:
I've got a Hi Hat project for someone... would like shipping or trade for something else. Got most of the other stuff in the pic too, except the cymbal spring is gone and I'm keeping the metronome. (sending metronome to Bonzo since he's rehabing the HH stand for a kid)

Pontiac Rich is correct... all of the above minus the cymbal arm fits in one box, so basically a Ludwig HH that needs a bottom hat seat, a clutch and a new conector for the footboard. Gone to Bonzo

Also included would be the rogers plates (not worth much unless you are covering holes I guess)

Black chrome 9.5 floor tom legs

Ludwig concert tom (or marching) clip.

Toca Cowbell.
Hows that cowbell sound? Looking for one that would sound good in the tune Mississippi Queen, by Mountain.
Sent ya a PM but for everyone else, all this stuff is gone... sorry. But was a good reminder to me to check this thread for goodies or a place to get rid of some of mine. Right now my garage is such a mess Jimmy Hoffa could be in there.

jr33

Reaction score
a used practice pad remo a bundle of new gutar center bundle sticks and some used sticks will also throw in rudiment book if i can find it. just pay shipping $15 should do thanks Gone please delete

please delete

Tilter

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Lonely Sonor slotted key seeks drums for long term relationship, age unimportant. Likes tension rods, memory locks and late night tuning sessions by the fire. :love10:

Edit: This one is gone! Let's keep this thread moving. :thumbup:

Tuckerboy

Reaction score
Alan Jones signed artwork of Noriyuki Haga 20/250 and John "Hopper" Hopkins 32/250. Frame size is approximately 25" X 31". Free to forum members for pick up in the Knoxville or Nashville area. Sorry for the bad pictures.

Attachments

wtc

Reaction score
I have a 'pay it forward' style post in the for sale section. Check it out.

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Zickosman said:
I don't know what I have to put on right now but I have an employee who has two sons and whose husband was just laid off. They have a drum set but need either/or a hi hat pedal or a throne. Currently they have no pedal and they are using some stacked chairs for a throne. If anyone can help, please pm me.
I have a Sonor 400 HH stand that I would be happy to donate but it needs a clutch? Either way, If that is helpful let me know and I can get it sent out.