Pearl Mastercast 13" and 16" hoops

MitchLyons

Reaction score
Hey there!

A few months ago, I picked up a set of 13" 6-hole and a set of 16" 8-hole Pearl Mastercast hoops in chrome for my Tama Superstar toms but didn't care for how they sounded with those particular drums, so I ended up taking them off. They've just been sitting in my closet for the past few months and figured someone should get some use out of them. I'll sell all 4 hoops for $250 plus shipping, usually $375 from Drum Center of Portsmouth, or I'll hear out offers. They were on my toms for a couple of months so there are some scratches and some light pitting, but they'll clean up very nicely and most importantly sound great. The sticker on one of the 13" hoops has come off, but they're all Mastercasts.

If you're interested in Pearl gear, I've also got 2 of the TH900L's and one TH1030S that I'd let go as well. Just let me know if you're interested and I can provide pics and we can discuss a price!

Cheers!

Attachments

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Were they new? How can they have pitting already? I am used to old drums with pitted everything but modern ones? Any pics?