Pearl Masters 6.5" black gloss snare - SOLD

shelfand

Reaction score
All,

Up for sale is a great Pearl snare drum. I've made some acquisitions as of late and need to free up some $$ and space. Please PM or email [email protected] with interest, open to offers!

Pearl Masters 6.5X14 in black lacquer, die cast hoops. 6 ply shell, no re-rings. The drum is in great condition, just two small dings in lacquer (visible in one of the pics). They're tough to see from any distance due to the darker color. This drum is super crisp, you can tune it up high and it remains full due to its depth, or drop the tuning down for a huge, fat backbeat. These drums are sleepers in my opinion, just well built workhorse snare drums.

Hoping for $190+shipping. Let me know if this grabs your interest!

Attachments

Last edited:

pgm554

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Is that a solid piano black or a translucent black silk finish?

shelfand

Reaction score
It's actually translucent, but very dark; up close you can see wood grain beneath the finish. However, from any sort of distance it looks pretty close to a solid finish.

Does that make sense?

SH

shelfand

Reaction score
Pearl snares are work horses!
Great looking!
GLWYS
Agreed! I'm surprised it's taken a while to move this... The ONLY reason I'm selling is that I'm out of space, and it's one of the few snares I have that is not rare, vintage, or a match to one of my kits.

shuffle

DFO Star
Reaction score
Agreed! I'm surprised it's taken a while to move this... The ONLY reason I'm selling is that I'm out of space, and it's one of the few snares I have that is not rare, vintage, or a match to one of my kits.
Understand