PHX, great value, time is now !

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I just wanted to remind some folks about the PHX kit I have in stock, and how it is an unbelievable deal because of the current state of Canadian dollar.

Couple of examples: Vic's is selling a 4 pce textured ash PHX for $6701. Memphis Drum Shop is selling a 3 PCE with an 18 bass for $5409.

My PHX, picture below, is Ash, in Textured Turquoise Fade, sizes 16X22bass , 9X13 tom and 15X16 floor tom , is $3199 US !!!
You live in one of the northern states, you can even drive up and make a weekend of it !

P.S: This applies to many other products ! Please check www.drummershangout.ca !

Attachments

jbonzo1

DFO Master
Reaction score
No worries dealing with The Great White North.
I bought some add-ons for my Club Customs from Canada and thanks to RickP, it was smooth and easy!

Gorgeous kit, btw.

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great price on a great kit - not my sizes or set-up, but has to be close to ideal for someone out there.

Wxmaggot

Reaction score
I'd love to visit your store, but I'm a little too far away. I like your prices and I like your site. Although I don't need a new drum kit, I see some good deals there. This kit is beautiful. Surely, someone will take the plunge!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Wxmaggot said:
I'd love to visit your store, but I'm a little too far away. I like your prices and I like your site. Although I don't need a new drum kit, I see some good deals there. This kit is beautiful. Surely, someone will take the plunge!
Thank you, much appreciated!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Quick heads up and a reminder that as of today with the exchange rate, this 3 PCE PHX kit is $3145US ! It doesn't get any better than this folks !

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
ThomasMagnum said:
stunning kit. amazing price. perfect sizes. grrrr
Slightly higher, $3199 now, because our dollar has actually gained a cent or two but still a killer set and a deal I think. Here is another pick. Real life is even more stunning . Worth the trip :)

Attachments

Latest posts