Picking up a 21" Zildjian K - brilliant crash ride

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
At a price I could not ignore... A very gently used 21" Zildjian K crash/ride with strong logos and Brilliant finish. Lots of nice hammering as well! Anyone playing a 21" K in this configuration? Grams unknown but will weigh it when I get it home.

IMG_20200307_185107770_HDR~4.jpg

Last edited:

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Beautiful cymbal! 2566 grams, great hammering, beautiful crash and defined ride with controlled wash... Only fault is a rubbed out logo on the underside but for $80, I can overlook that!

Last edited:

drummingbulldog

Reaction score
I have one. I like it more as a secondary ride than a crash. Good bell. Nice wash. I got this one because I had a K 20" crash ride that I really loved. The 21" is way different. The 20" was a much better crash. Enjoy!

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have one. I like it more as a secondary ride than a crash. Good bell. Nice wash. I got this one because I had a K 20" crash ride that I really loved. The 21" is way different. The 20" was a much better crash. Enjoy!
Forgot to mention the bell... Powerful, clear and cutting!

Last edited:

drummingbulldog

Reaction score
Mine is for sale if anyone is interested. Make me a reasonable offer plus shipping. Also have a 22" D Diril and a 20" Paiste Sound Creation Full ride. I never thought I would say this but I have too many rides.

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Mine is for sale if anyone is interested. Make me a reasonable offer plus shipping. Also have a 22" D Diril and a 20" Paiste Sound Creation Full ride. I never thought I would say this but I have too many rides.
You need to start a new post in the for sale section. Comparatively few people will see your post here. And don't forget to post prices, too. And pics. We like pics.

GeeDeeEmm

D. B. Cooper

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Beauty. What do you think so far? How are you going to use it?

Splat

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Beautiful cymbal! 2566 grams, great hammering, beautiful crash and defined ride with controlled wash... Only fault is a rubbed out logo on the underside but for $80, I can overlook that!
You sir, sucketh.

Latest posts