Pics of 60's Silver Sparkle.

JBernie

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to share the pictures of the 60" Silver Sparkle kit thatI bought today. My wife couldn't care less, I wanted to show someone and I know that you people would at least appreciate it. :) :)

I stumbled upon these at a local Music Store only because my son needed a drum book for school band. The price was vey fair so of course I had to bring 'em home!

The sizes are... 12" (sn# 289735), 14"ft (sn# 290138), 20"bass (sn# 290123) and Jazzfest (sn# 247311). The cymbals are... 18" Paiste 602 Thin Crash with Ink Stamps, 70's 20" A. Zildjian Thin Ride with Ink Stamps, 70's 20" A. Zildjian Ride, 70's 14" Medium HiHats with Ink Stamps. I have no idea of the maker of the cymbal stands.

Everything is original, even the rods! The only things that are not original are the bottom heads on the snare and the 12" (which are 70's heads).

JBernie

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I appears that for some reason when I add a pic to another post it knocks out the other ones in the same thread???

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
yes you do. they look amazing. thats all the right stuff youve got there. bet they sound great. good for you bernie. :D

mike

supraphonic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Drooool! :lol: very nice indeed! Are we allowed to ask how much you snagged em for?

Archt

DFO Master
Reaction score
Seems to be some good finds happening. That is a very nice kit! Cymbals and stands, great sizes. How much mulla?

JBernie

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Let's just say that I got a VERY good price for them.

Yes they sound great. But I don't have any use for a kit like this, so I'm selling the core kit minus the snare drum.

BTW.... I have already received several emails asking if I am interested in selling just the floor tom. But I am not willing to seperate the FT from the 12" and the bass.

I have them on ebay right now for those that are interested.

In the meantime I am very much enjoying them and appreciating them.