Playing Rush's Permanent Waves on the Internet

Masecar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've got a Rush tribute act called Cygnus X-2, and we've been doing a series of online concerts from my studio. I've got the whole big spaceship drum kit miked up properly, we've got stereo guitars, a Rickenbacker bass, stereo keyboards, and four cameras.

This evening we'll be playing Permanent Waves in its entirety after a set of some of the usual favorites. Come join us!

A preview:

Prufrock

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sounds great! Thanks for letting us know.

Squirrel Man

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see this but at that time today I'll be on a mountain top wrestling grizzly bears.

Is it going to be uploaded to youtube or something for later viewing?

Masecar

Reaction score
If you guys tuned in, thanks! If not, we'll be back October 3rd if you'd like to join us.

I'm currently in the process of making videos for most the tunes, so here are some links!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I couldn't figure out how to "tune in" - I went to the YT site but no luck.....thanks for posting the vids - looking forward to them!

Masecar

Reaction score
I couldn't figure out how to "tune in" - I went to the YT site but no luck.....thanks for posting the vids - looking forward to them!
We're streaming on Twitch, because they have the best integrated chat. There are links to that all over this thread, including in my signature. twitch.tv/cygnusx2band