PLEASE MOVE, NO LONGER FOR SALE - Ludwig Classic Maple - 26/14/18 inch - Silver Sparkle

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Up for sale I have one absolutely dead mint (played out once) Ludwig Classic Maple, 3 piece kit. The finish is the gorgeous Silver Sparkle wrap and all drums are flawless.

The sizes:
26x14 inch bass
14x10 inch rack tom
18x16 inch floor tom

The sale includes all for drums the clamp on tom mount. All drums will ship in the original Ludwig boxes. I do have have Beato Pro 1 bags for all the drums that can be purchased for an additional price. As a bonus, I will include genuine, brand new Ludwig Silver Dot drum heads for the two toms.

NO LONGER FOR SALE

Please note I will only charge the actual cost of shipping when I have them all boxed up and weighed. Also, I do have a 24/13/16” matching kit and 6.5 x14” snare for sale too and would love for someone to purchase the whole shell pack family.

Thank you

Last edited:

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
Up for sale I have one absolutely dead mint (played out once) Ludwig Classic Maple, 3 piece kit. The finish is the gorgeous Silver Sparkle wrap and all drums are flawless.

The sizes:
26x14 inch bass
14x10 inch rack tom
18x16 inch floor tom

The sale includes all for drums the clamp on tom mount. All drums will ship in the original Ludwig boxes. I do have have Beato Pro 1 bags for all the drums that can be purchased for an additional price.

$2,995.00 plus $350.00 shipping.

Please note I will only charge the actual cost of shipping when I have them all boxed up and weighed. Also, I do have a 24/13/16” matching kit and 6.5 x14” snare for sale too and would love for someone to purchase the whole shell pack family.

Thank you
I have this set in Morello sizes. Great sounding drums! Beautiful wrap! GLWS.

Treviso1

DFO Star
Reaction score
Both of your Ludwig Silver Sparkle drumsets will sell quickly...brand new drums at a crazy great discount. Besides, who doesn't love silver sparkle?

David Hunter

DFO Master
Reaction score
Man, these will really bring the thunder! You can't go wrong with Ludwig Classic Maples, and I can attest that when Eyedrum says they're absolutely dead mint, you can believe it. I've bought so many drums (and hardware) from Eyedrum over the years, and EVERYTHING has arrived in Like New condition. Plus, he's a real nice guy. If you find yourself pondering his current listings, you might want to grab them now, because they'll be gone before you know it.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Man, these will really bring the thunder! You can't go wrong with Ludwig Classic Maples, and I can attest that when Eyedrum says they're absolutely dead mint, you can believe it. I've bought so many drums (and hardware) from Eyedrum over the years, and EVERYTHING has arrived in Like New condition. Plus, he's a real nice guy. If you find yourself pondering his current listings, you might want to grab them now, because they'll be gone before you know it.

Thank you, bro! Right back atcha my friend.