Please share your wrap wish list

K.O.

DFO Star
Reaction score
I like it also .. but i dont think it would look good mixed with original 70s drum. maybe i am wrong
Sky Blue Pearl tends to fade with time, sometimes turning more of a gray color, sometimes green, sometimes staying blue but losing some of it's vividness. I imagine it will be difficult to match up to a vintage set. This is true of many other vintage wraps as well.

I'm not a particular fan of Jammin' Sam but I thought only he had this wrap. Now it does appear that Precision carries it too. Theirs looks a bit less blue in their sample photo but I'm guessing they are both selling the same stuff. The only way to know for sure would be to ask for a sample to directly compare with your drums. They are usually pretty good about sending out a sample on request.

Attachments

KingLudwig

Reaction score
I'm considering which wrap designs to introduce over the next few months.

Many have told me that a vintage style White Marine Pearl would be a big seller. Would anyone have a good picture example of what this looks like?

What other designs are on your wish list? Satins? Oysters? Even more wood grains?

You never know, I may just be able to make your wishes come true. :)

Here are the 60-odd designs I am making so far: http://walopus.com/product-category/drumwrap

I plan to invest in some new equipment for expanding the design choices. Different designs require different equipment so I want to spend my limited budget wisely. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

That's easy, the elusive Slingerland style "BLAKROME!"

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need Ludwig sky blue pearl for a 9x13 tom to match my 12/15/20 vintage Keystone kit.......

pgm554

Reaction score
Chrome over steel wrap like the old Fibes,Sligerland and Ludwigs would be nice.

drummingbulldog

Reaction score
How about a silver sparkle that won't fade in 5 years and eventually turn to slushy ginger ale sparkle? They all fade I guess.

retrosonic

DFO Master
Reaction score
This color, Purple Black Pearl, I have only seen a on MIJ sets under the "Noble" brand. Its such a nice, classy color. Rogers had one similar bit it was WAY more purple than this. I really like this MIJ wrap and wish someone would offer it today.

Attachments

Latest posts