pm messages

nopork

Reaction score
In regards to PM's how do you now add photos to the conversations? It seems you have to put them in an album or something(time consuming and confusing to an old guy like me) rather than just upload a photo to the conversation. Hopefully I am just missing something and its not that complex. Thanks.

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
In regards to PM's how do you now add photos to the conversations? you have to put them in an album or something?
I think that's the way it works now, yes.
Go to your profile page and click on Media Gallery, then add your files. When PMing a member you should be able to include a link to your media gallery is how I assume it's supposed to work.... and yeah, it's not as easy as before the upgrade.
I don't care for it, either - too many steps just to send a dang photo!

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I think that's the way it works now, yes.
Go to your profile page and click on Media Gallery, then add your files. When PMing a member you should be able to include a link to your media gallery is how I assume it's supposed to work.... and yeah, it's not as easy as before the upgrade.
I don't care for it, either - too many steps just to send a dang photo!
I think you can simply click "upload a file" and now you can drag pics from your computer, I know we could not do that before.

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
^ Thing is, Ben, I don't see the "upload File" button below the text box when in "conversations" mode (PM)

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
This is what I see, I think it is only in admin and mod, I logged in on another name, member status and it has

post reply and more options but not upload file,why I dont know, sorry I know this doesnt help, Ben

PS I tired to copy and paste but on my screen it says
post reply upload file more options

Latest posts