Reaction score
Upon further thought I’m going with

DrDumpy and whatever # he chooses ..

Squirrel Man

DFO Master
Reaction score
You neglected to "OT" the thread, dawg.

:p

So I have Dumpy's cell number, we text every now and then. I had a millennial in my office try to fix something on my phone because I'm not a millennial and she laughs asking me "you have a contact named 'Dumpy'"?

DamnSingerAlsoDrums

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I mean, I selfishly prefer Dumpy, for no other reason than because I am a creature of habit and I'm not yet used to Drdrumdudewhatever.

But if he changed of his own volition and under no duress (wich he assured me via PM). Well maybe he no longer vibed with the name Dumpy and wanted a fresh start. Wich I have to respect despite my mild discomfort with the new name.

Howzabout

"The artist formerly known as Dumpy" ?

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
I mean, I selfishly prefer Dumpy, for no other reason than because I am a creature of habit and I'm not yet used to Drdrumdudewhatever.

But if he changed of his own volition and under no duress (wich he assured me via PM). Well maybe he no longer vibed with the name Dumpy and wanted a fresh start. Wich I have to respect despite my mild discomfort with the new name.

Howzabout

"The artist formerly known as Dumpy" ?
Dumpy formerly known as an artist.

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
9/10 want me to go back to Dumpy; I can’t. You’ll have come up with different names, like Dumpmeister3000.

Drdrumdude3009

DFO Master
Reaction score
MarvelMysteryOil
BackInAFlash
SemiColon
AdvancetheThrust
Semi Colon was a thing until I realized it was some suicide prevention thing. Not that I am against that AT ALL; but I am NOT the target market even though the SEMICOLON applies to me IN SPADES!!!

Love ya, dude! You are pretty solid!