Posting photo attachments - what changed?

Tama CW

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sometime in the past month or two the software no longer gives me the option of choosing an "enlarged" photo attachment as it has been for my entire time on here.
So what recently changed or what am I doing wrong? I've done no updates to my system this past year. ????

IMG_4927.JPG

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
In your small picture (before launch) In upper left hand corner should be Thumbnail or Full Size option....

Attach Files
Pick your pic..

in picture's, top left corner
Click word INSERT

Option appears for
Thumbnail or Full Image

6a00e008dca1f0883401a511f573a5970c-500wi.jpg

6a00e008dca1f0883401a511f573a5970c-500wi.jpg

Last edited:

ThomasL

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just drag and drop the file into the editor window and it appears as full size.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
well You're missing the option
what's the advantage You're missing the option

BMW7.jpg

BMW7.jpg

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's where Gretsch put it ....till about ...mm..
; that's a 3P set (

Last edited:

Tama CW

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks JDA. You got it. That "insert" block in the upper left corner of the photo to be attached was something new. I never thought of clicking on that
block. The option before this was a selection away from the photo. All good now.........except.................I don't see any way to "delete" a photo once posted. ??

IMG_4930.JPG

Last edited:

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks JDA. You got it. That "insert" block in the upper left corner of the photo to be attached was something new. I never thought of clicking on that
block. The option before this was a selection away from the photo. All good now.........except.................I don't see any way to "delete" a photo once posted. ??

View attachment 538134
That's a tough part (with the new up grade) Cutting and pasteing has become more to very- but it works- difficult. If you want to delete a Pic (in the post) sneak up beside and a line forms then just hit "back" and it will disappear.

down where the thumbnail- lies - there's a " garbage can (scoll over image to hilite find it) and you "can" it that way)

Tama CW

DFO Master
Reaction score
That's a tough part (with the new up grade) Cutting and pasteing has become more to very- but it works- difficult. If you want to delete a Pic (in the post) sneak up beside and a line forms then just hit "back" and it will disappear.

down where the thumbnail- lies - there's a " garbage can (scoll over image to hilite find it) and you "can" it that way)

Ahh........the "OLD HIDDEN GARBAGE CAN ICON TRICK." Just assumed that was some annoying copyright or trademark "figure" for the software. It never registered before.....lol.
I tried "sneaking up" and all around my photos to find that mysterious "line".....but no joy. A task for another day. Don't want to become fully proficient all at once.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: JDA