Practice Space in Philly

fishstix94

Reaction score
So I'm living north of Philly, in Blue Bell PA.. I've been looking for a legitimate practice space for months and have had no luck.. anyone have suggestions?

I'm definitely willing to spend for it.. Unfortunately I'm stuck in an apt for the time being and need somewhere to play. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Nubs

Reaction score
Ahh my old stomping grounds. Way back in the day, we had a practice space in Lansdale above a little sandwich shop called The Mill. It's on Sumneytown Pike and Forty Foot Road. That's about 10 minutes from Blue Bell.

If you're interested, I'd suggest stopping in there, getting a nice big lunch, then asking about the practice space...in that order. That's what we did and it worked wonderfully! Just make sure you have your own locks for the doors. There are about 4-5 practice rooms up there so you'll have other bands practicing up there too.

Good luck & keep us posted!

Tmcfour

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ahh my old stomping grounds. Way back in the day, we had a practice space in Lansdale above a little sandwich shop called The Mill. It's on Sumneytown Pike and Forty Foot Road. That's about 10 minutes from Blue Bell.

If you're interested, I'd suggest stopping in there, getting a nice big lunch, then asking about the practice space...in that order. That's what we did and it worked wonderfully! Just make sure you have your own locks for the doors. There are about 4-5 practice rooms up there so you'll have other bands practicing up there too.

Good luck & keep us posted!
The Mill has been shut down for about 10ish years. The whole place is restaurant now, which is scary because I too had a practice space up there, as well as knowing all the other bands there at the time and remember what went on there. Haha

Last edited: