Prayers needed for fellow Drum Brother, Chris Jensen

cpj83

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! Doing my best to be strong and whip leukemia’s ass. I’m in St Vincent hospital in Indy for close to 3 weeks. First chemo tonight, then every other day for 5 days. I appreciate all the positive thoughts, keep ‘em coming! Love you all.

Chris

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
Please keep fellow Drum Brother and our former DFO leader in your thoughts and prayers. He is battling leukemia. He is in the hospital for the next three weeks for treatment. He sends his love to all his friends, drum brothers and sisters. He is one of the good guys, so keep him in your thoughts as he walks his path to recovery. ☮
Chris is always in my prayers. Very sorry to hear of this. I hope he pulls through completely and quickly.

BennyK

DFO Master
Reaction score
Lots of pals in your corner Chris . 24/7

Chris is one of the reasons I decided to keep hanging around this place . Thank you .

Stixnergard2

DFO Master
Reaction score
Best wishes for a speedy recovery to a great guy. You have plenty of good karma and vibes coming your way. You will get through this, stay strong!
Jeff

jansara

Reaction score
That sucks. I didn't know him but I wish him the best.

marko52

Piper At the Gates of Dawn
Reaction score
This sucks. Wish this wasn't happening. But stay strong, & get thru it, & get back to your friends & fam. Pulling for you............marko