Prayers needed for fellow Drum Brother, Chris Jensen

Bonzo442

Reaction score
Just read this and you will be in my prayers, get well soon the beat goes on

SwivoNut

DFO Master
Reaction score
That's great news!!! Kat, thanks for the update. Chris... there are a lot of folks hoping and praying for you. Be well, my friend.

esooy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Please continue to reach out to Chris for support and encouragement. He just told me that he is in remission. Bless his heart, I know he needs some good news. ☮
Thank you for the update Kat.

Heartbeat

Advanced Heart Guru
Reaction score
Please continue to reach out to Chris for support and encouragement. He just told me that he is in remission. Bless his heart, I know he needs some good news. ☮
Hallelujah!!!! Such great news! I told him he needs to celebrate by buying some drums. It's the DFO way. :) Great job, Chris!

wflkurt

Deafus Maximus
Reaction score
Wow glad to see things are getting better Chris! My thoughts and prayers are with you on this one. DFO would not even exist if it were not for you. Please keep us posted on your progress.

rsq911

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Big hug, prayers, and excellent news!!!!!!!

Tigerdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the positive vibes and encouragement! Home now after a lengthy hospitalization. Feels great to be in my own bed! Thanks again to all my drum friends!

Chris
Prayers sent. Glad for the good report. And like after a vacation it is always good to return to you own bed

Latest posts