Precision Drum

little rock

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I need to have some work done on a couple of drums and want Precision to do it. Seems like the last time I talked to them about anything I talked to a receptionist who wanted to just take my order. That’s been some time ago. When you folks contact them is there any one particular person you ask for, and if so who is it?

jptrickster

DFO Star
Reaction score
I need to have some work done on a couple of drums and want Precision to do it. Seems like the last time I talked to them about anything I talked to a receptionist who wanted to just take my order. That’s been some time ago. When you folks contact them is there any one particular person you ask for, and if so who is it?
That’s Andrea, she’s the boss if you know what I mean. She will indeed take your order and CC info! Any special requests u you may have to speak with Gary. Nice people .

D

DBT

Gary

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes to all of the above. Andrea is a sweetheart, Gary and the crew do excellent work. Only guys I trust my vintage drums to thus far! I only wish they were closer - the s/h kills me each time...........and I would give them much more work.....

dtk

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I drove out there to drop off some drums for recovering. Great people....what really impressed me was how organized the shop seemed...

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
I called once and spoke to George. He was knowledgeable and helpful.

JimmySticks

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I called once and spoke to George. He was knowledgeable and helpful.
George re-cut the edges on my old MIJ kit, which wasn't to easy considering how thin they are. He let me hang out in the shop with him while he did the work. Great guy that really loves what he does.
IMG_20200306_091722466.jpg
IMG_20200306_091736957.jpg

JimmySticks

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did they sound after, Huge difference?

Oh yeah, they definitely have a better sound.

Before they were rather wonky and I couldn't get an even boom out of them. They either rose in pitch or lowered when you hit the toms, but were never a nice even pitch. The snare now sounds like a much better, more expensive one as well. Probably most important is they tune easily now, high or low.

I would gig them now. My drummer friend thinks they sound pretty amazing