Premier 2000 Snare on ebay

Roosto

Reaction score

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
little 'sweat' pitting on the hoops and shell..they do that after a couple decades (had and played one from new in 71 to 1996..) Sweat pits. Mix of tension rods? round and square...to the left of the strainer-1 no major biggie but interesting (should be all round right....) Snares one-piece (instead of 2-12) don't look stretched..muffler, flo beam, free shipping...that's what a 40/50$ value..correct hoops, yea If you have to have it. Still has it's looks. Replacement snares was done. That's good.

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
Looks okay if it's your must-have item. A bit high at 200 but intact examples don't come around often.
It's aluminum so probably mid 70s. Wires would have been double 12 strands originally.
I own one of these drums and like it very much.

Jackal Jack

Reaction score
Hmm, these go for about $250 kiwi in similar condition, and the exchange rate is 0.65 or thereabouts to the USD.
I too own one of these drums and like it very much.

audiochurch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
little 'sweat' pitting on the hoops and shell..they do that after a couple decades (had and played one from new in 71 to 1996..) Sweat pits. Mix of tension rods? round and square...to the left of the strainer-1 no major biggie but interesting (should be all round right....) Snares one-piece (instead of 2-12) don't look stretched..muffler, flo beam, free shipping...that's what a 40/50$ value..correct hoops, yea If you have to have it. Still has it's looks. Replacement snares was done. That's good.
Thanks JDA. Not sure yet as I am playing mostly rock in the coming months, but always wanted one of the parallel snares for jazz.

audiochurch

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Looks okay if it's your must-have item. A bit high at 200 but intact examples don't come around often.
It's aluminum so probably mid 70s. Wires would have been double 12 strands originally.
I own one of these drums and like it very much.
Thanks EvenSteven. It is not a must-have item, but I really want a parallel snare system that goes all the way across the bottom head for jazz.

Latest posts