Premier Drums Help

Gtanz76

Reaction score
Good afternoon, this is my first post and I have no idea if I am in the correct forum or not. Recently, I purchased a Premier drum set from a pawn shop in a nearby town. I already have two sets of my own (Slingerland ~ Black Diamond Pearl circa 1974, and a much newer Mapex set). My wife and I are going to give our "adopted" grandson the Premier set for his graduation, but it is missing a floor tom. I was wondering if anyone out there in Premier Drum Land might know where I might be able to purchase a floor tom to match the set I purchased. The size really doesn't matter (14" or 16"), but if anyone can help me at all, I would sure appreciate it. Thanks in advance for everything.
IMG_0252-1.jpeg

RyanLovesDrums

Reaction score
I’m not sure if you’ve tried reverb.com or EBay. People sell single drums all the time. It might be hard to find the matching color but you never know.

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
There's also a Premier Drums & Percussion Group on Facebook that's very active.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the "floor tom" is the suspended large drum (without leg) and Looks missing a bass drum. However...if He's small of stature you could "turn the large drum " into a bass.

Oh heck.
Reverb. fb, cl, ebay..

Gtanz76

Reaction score
Looks like the "floor tom" is the suspended large drum (without leg) and Looks missing a bass drum. However...if He's small of stature you could "turn the large drum " into a bass.

Oh heck.
Reverb. fb, cl, ebay..
I actually have the bass drum (20"); I just didn't post a picture, because it needs a lot of TLC! Thanks to all for your quick replies!

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
well the drum with the band around it IS looks like it is The Floor Tom. They- many were suspended floor toms. Put legs or hang from Cymbal stand. I don't think the set is missing anything.

When you show all the pieces we'll tell you whats missing

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
I actually have the bass drum (20"); I just didn't post a picture, because it needs a lot of TLC! Thanks to all for your quick replies!
Great! That means you actually do have a complete set, all you need is a stand and arm to mount the hanging large tom.

Wideglyd

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a Premier Signia kit and it had a 16” suspended tom. Stand should be easily found. Kit looks great. He will love it.