Premier EDP pedals

cplueard

Reaction score
Anyone use these before or have much experience? I just got one myself and I'm really digging it. Seems like they weren't liked by a lot of people though. It feels great and the adjustments are wonderful on it. Very easy to make changed and see/feel them immediately. The pic isn't mine, I just pulled it from google so there'd be a visual reference.

Attachments

mgdrummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I bought a pair of them when I was selling Premier products in 98/99. I liked them in the store but when I took them on a gig I felt they lacked power. It’s possible I didn’t have them adjusted well enough but I took them back the next day.

Should anyone be shopping for one on the used market, make sure it comes with the hoop clamp “dock” piece. I can’t tell you how many I see for sale that are missing that integral part. There’s no other way to keep the pedal attached to the hoop.

cplueard

Reaction score
I bought a pair of them when I was selling Premier products in 98/99. I liked them in the store but when I took them on a gig I felt they lacked power. It’s possible I didn’t have them adjusted well enough but I took them back the next day.

Should anyone be shopping for one on the used market, make sure it comes with the hoop clamp “dock” piece. I can’t tell you how many I see for sale that are missing that integral part. There’s no other way to keep the pedal attached to the hoop.
I've got that piece fortunately. I'm experimenting with beaters on it as it does seem to lack a bit of power but feels super smooth. I'm messing with it on a practice pad right now and it feels nice, but it's hard to tell if the power is appropriate.

Latest posts