Premier Grey Shimmer Mahogany

elkaboom

Reaction score
In search of the following items in Grey Shimmer:

14 x 8 tom (either bezel: disappearing - 390 tree style - or shell-mount - 388/389)
14 x 14 floor tom (435)
16 x 16 (446)
16 x 20 (436)
14 x 5.5 snare (2001)

Prefer 1969, 1968 is ok
Mahogany w/ rings is a must
Tight wrap, good chrome, original cast hoops preferred

*optimum find would include shell-mount bezels, slotted rods, no rust in the 'Rolls chrome.
Not essential...I can make anything work, so long as the shell is round & the wrap is whole.

Photo examples below
So Cal pick up or international shipping OK (I will assist in any shipping arrangements & pay in advance)
Pm or public reply

elkaboom

Reaction score
Well it's been 4 years & I've only found the matching snare (9.5/10). Still no luck with the floor(s) or rack. I missed a mahogany 16"x16" Olympic last year...too bad, I have all the correct upgrades to make it a whold Premier. That said, I'm about to put the kit up for sale as-is, w/ flat base HW. It is: 22"x14" Mahogany Kick, black wood hoops w/shimmer inlay; 12"x9" Mahogany rack, cast hoops; 14"x5.5" maple snare, flanged hoops. Hate to do it, but I have to make room. I'll put up pix as soon as the sale is ready to go live. Any help with the floor(s) or pancake rack tom is still welcome. Cheers

Nacci

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

trixonian

DFO Master
Reaction score
It looks like a birch floor Tom in that vendse ad. If you're really serious you may have to look on eBay UK. There is also a Premier Facebook group, with mostly UK members. Im sir e you can find what you want, but it's expensive to ship.

In looking for premier oyster finish drums, that's what I had to do.

Latest posts