Premier Resonators

Chicago.Drum.Exchange

Reaction score
For all you old Premier fans! We have a super clean set of resonators that is not listed on our site just yet. Check it!

email diego@chicagomusicexchange.com for more pics or questions!

Attachments

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
i get to use a similar kit for band practices. great tone and sustain (w/o isolation mounts).

Chicago.Drum.Exchange

Reaction score
So I have a snapped a few extra pics for those emailing and asking so I just thought I'd throw them up here as well.

These are a 70's Premier Resonator Kit in 13//14/16/22. The kit is probably one of the best condition vintage kits we have had here in the shop. The shells are in great shape and have held up nicely. Even comes with the cymbal arm for the bass drum.

Here is a pretty in depth article about the Resonator Series and how it got started. This kit will go live this week but I'm giving you guys the first grab at it!

https://www.notsomoderndrummer.com/not-so-modern-drummer/columns/english-classics-nick-hopkin/vintage-drums-legendary-sounds

Attachments

Chicago.Drum.Exchange

Reaction score
Mcjnic said:
Were those Steve's? They look just like the Maxwell kit from this past year. I almost picked those up. If that's the same kit, man ... those are some of the cleanest Resonators I've seen in a long long time. Unreal condition.
Have you posted a price on those yet?
I legally cannot say who we bought them from but I can say your a very keen individual! I am going to tag the at $1295 but of course I love taking care of my DFO friends!

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Buddy, those are phenomenal drums!
The condition on those drums are incredible. At that price, someone is going to walk away with one of the absolute best grabs in the drum market this year. Unbelievable condition.

Chicago.Drum.Exchange

Reaction score
Mcjnic said:
Buddy, those are phenomenal drums!
The condition on those drums are incredible. At that price, someone is going to walk away with one of the absolute best grabs in the drum market this year. Unbelievable condition.
Honestly when they came in I was shocked at how great of shape these were in!