Candy Black Fade
20x16 BD
14x12 Floor Tom
12x8 and 10x8 Rack Toms
Gibraltar Rack Mount Hardware
Protection Racket case for BD only
(Snare in video not included)
$1,900 plus shipping

The drums have never been played since I picked them up in January 2019. They have sat in my drum studio since then.

The kit sounds great and would be suitable for any kind of music, tuned high or low.

Video Links

Some specs from PP's web site: 2.3 mm hoops, Pork Pie exclusive lugs, chrome hardware, Heavy Duty bass drum spurs, Remo USA Heads.
Rack toms are 6 ply; floor tom is 7 ply; BD is 8 ply.

About the bearing edges: Toms are standard with a 45-degree edge on the inside with a round over-counter cut on the outside. Bass drum is a 60-degree edge on the inside with a round over-counter cut on the outside. All edges are hand sanded and finished to perfection when a drum leaves the factory.

The drums are in Glendale (91201) and will ship from there. Local pickup (Los Angeles Greater Metro Area) is also available. All shipping will be UPS Ground. Glad to ship Priority Air at buyer's request for additional cost. Shipping outside the Lower 48 (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico) also available for additional cost.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I demoed this kit for Charles. I've never owned a PP kit but those who have can attest to the quality build and sound. As good as anything I've heard. Quick full response and a fun kit to play.

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These drums are in mint condition and really do sound great. Full warm sound with a quick response. Have a listen.

Latest posts