PRICE DROP Zildjian K Dark Thin 20” For Sale

Colby744

Reaction score
This cymbal is basically brand new. Some stick marks on it. It’s a great cymbal, I just use my 19” K Dark more frequently than this.
Looking for 260$ plus shipping. Send me a message or an email with offers.

colbyblauvelt16@gmail.com

BBBB596F-1793-454B-95FA-15316B15021E.jpeg
AC282A67-EBFB-463C-9CBF-6E09AC9CA83F.jpeg

tkillian

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Video file?
Or link to Memphis drum shop vid

"Mine sounds really close to this one"

Colby744

Reaction score
Dude, I ,love your band! Nice work. And the 20" Dark Thin sounds terrific. Don't sell it.
Thanks so much! I have a 19” that is actually a little more used and I’m gonna keep that and sell the 20”. Otherwise I’d definitely keep it!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I can't use your cymbal, unfortunately, but I'd really like to comment on your band, Future Teens.

It's not often that I hear a band for the first time and immediately like their songs. So, it was with surprise that I latched right on to your first song (which is simply killer!) and actually found myself enjoying every song on the video. Bravo!

I will note that your drumming and the bass player's playing laid a perfect foundation for every song. That group owes both of you a great deal of credit for the band's driving and accessible groove. I was very impressed with the parts that you came up with for each song, your playing was first class, and the drum set sounded fantastic. I was tapping my toes and drumming my fingers throughout the entire video.

I just wish that your guitarists would either get over their obsessive tuning (not only between every song, but even within songs!) or purchase instruments that will stay in tune. Maybe the Beevis & Butthead-style pigeon-toed, stiff-legged pogo dancing (with attire to match!) is just too much for the instruments, but the slavish devotion to the tuner pedals is a real visual distraction.

So, on second listen I closed my eyes and just allowed myself to be once again wooed by some really nice pop songwriting and performance. You guys really deserve some attention in a very crowded field.

GeeDeeEmm

Colby744

Reaction score
I can't use your cymbal, unfortunately, but I'd really like to comment on your band, Future Teens.

It's not often that I hear a band for the first time and immediately like their songs. So, it was with surprise that I latched right on to your first song (which is simply killer!) and actually found myself enjoying every song on the video. Bravo!

I will note that your drumming and the bass player's playing laid a perfect foundation for every song. That group owes both of you a great deal of credit for the band's driving and accessible groove. I was very impressed with the parts that you came up with for each song, your playing was first class, and the drum set sounded fantastic. I was tapping my toes and drumming my fingers throughout the entire video.

I just wish that your guitarists would either get over their obsessive tuning (not only between every song, but even within songs!) or purchase instruments that will stay in tune. Maybe the Beevis & Butthead-style pigeon-toed, stiff-legged pogo dancing (with attire to match!) is just too much for the instruments, but the slavish devotion to the tuner pedals is a real visual distraction.

So, on second listen I closed my eyes and just allowed myself to be once again wooed by some really nice pop songwriting and performance. You guys really deserve some attention in a very crowded field.

GeeDeeEmm
Thank you!! I appreciate it. I’ll relay the compliment to our bass player as well. Take care!!

Johnny D

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
+1. Love your band and love your playing! Great tone, feel, groove, and very tasty playing. Love the bass players tone and feel too.

The cymbal does blend perfectly in the mix. I'd buy it, but I have a 20" K Sweet, which covers that sound.

cgrutledge

Reaction score
Just sent you an email! Happy to message through here as well, whichever is your preference.

SUMIMASN

Reaction score
Unfortunately it doesn’t have the weight marked on it.

Here’s a video of me playing it. It’s my left side crash in this video. Blends extremely well in a mix.
embedded vid wouldn't stream right for me, so i searched you guys up on youtube. i watched the whole session. i really enjoyed it. i'll watch again for sure. thanks for sharing.