*PRICE LOWERED* - 20" Sabian Hand Hammered Medium Ride

Reality_Check

Reaction score
Hello all,

For sale is a 20" Sabian Hand Hammered Medium Ride. This cymbal has a great ping to it but it does not get in the way of your playing. It has no cracks, flea bites, or key holing of any kind and weighs in at 2530g. It is in great shape. Other than normal stick marks and some residue from the sticker on the back, this cymbal is in fantastic condition.

Please make an offer, but I am looking for $185 shipped for this ride. This price includes shipping and all PayPal fees. I will accept only PayPal for payment and will only ship to the lower 48 states.

IMG_3854.jpgIMG_3857.jpgIMG_3858.jpgIMG_3859.jpg

Last edited:

Reality_Check

Reaction score
It depends on what you're looking for. If you want it to be a ride that you occasionally crash on, then it would work great. I do not think, however, that it would work well as a main crash as it is too heavy for normal crashing.

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I use this exact cymbal for my main ride - and have for many years. It's a lovely-sounding cymbal, medium ping, bell is average, and mine does crash well. I added a few rivets to mine because I love ride rivets. Add those rivets to a very controlled swell that never overcomes the ping, and you have a perfect general-purpose ride cymbal. I wouldn't sell mine - at all!

GeeDeeEmm

Reality_Check

Reaction score
I use this exact cymbal for my main ride - and have for many years. It's a lovely-sounding cymbal, medium ping, bell is average, and mine does crash well. I added a few rivets to mine because I love ride rivets. Add those rivets to a very controlled swell that never overcomes the ping, and you have a perfect general-purpose ride cymbal. I wouldn't sell mine - at all!

GeeDeeEmm
Yes, I do not really want to sell mine either, but I need to get some money in hand. It really is a great ride and i enjoy it a lot! That's a great idea with the rivets!

Latest posts