Pristine Zildjian K Custom Dark 20" Ride For Sale. Price Lowered.

Rick

Reaction score
I'm only selling this because it didn't fit great with my other ride, which is a K Constantinople 20" Light Ride with 3 rivets. I have replaced this K Custom Dark ride with a K Constantinople 20" Medium Ride, which pairs better with the K Con Light. Otherwise, it's a great sounding, versatile cymbal and in like new condition. I really kinda hate to let it go, cause I love it, but realistically it just doesn't fit with what I'm doing right now. Here's the listing on Reverb...

Rick

Reaction score
Price lowered to almost $100 below what this cymbal sells for new. It’s in essentially new condition. So if you’re wanting a 20”K Custom Dark ride, get this gem and save some bucks!

Rick

Reaction score
Price lowered to almost $100 below what this cymbal sells for new. It’s in essentially new condition. So if you’re wanting a 20”K Custom Dark ride, get this gem and save some bucks!
Bump. Just lowered it a bit more to $280. Now it's a little more than $100 BELOW the price of a brand new one. Free shipping. If you want it, get it before it's gone... it's a good one!

Rick

Reaction score
I decided to do a "Black Friday" deal on this. Lowered the price to $250 with free shipping! Price is good through this Friday, November 29. Merry Christmas! :santa:

Rick

Reaction score
Black Friday deal on this one is over as of tonight. I'm raising the price back up. However, for anyone here on this forum who might want this cymbal, I'll still honor the $250 price. Drum Forum discount! :) I have the listing set up to take offers... so if you offer $250 I'll accept it.

Rick

Reaction score
Listing price on Reverb lowered to $260. Will still accept $250 offer.

Latest posts