Promuco Bonham sticks

halldorl

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

DCP is also carrying them:

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have been selling these sticks for a month now, not just the Bonham stuff but the other usual suspects as well. I have rolled every pair I have sold so far and not one dud. Not a one. I cannot say that for any other brand. Very impressed.

NobleCooleyNut

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was really impressed with this stick brand - the finishing work is top notch - just smooth as silk . Well balanced sticks too .

Trey Gray

Pro
Reaction score
I have been selling these sticks for a month now, not just the Bonham stuff but the other usual suspects as well. I have rolled every pair I have sold so far and not one dud. Not a one. I cannot say that for any other brand. Very impressed.
Murat, do you happen to have any of the 2B nylons? thanks...hope you're staying safe and healthy in the great white north! cheers and blessings

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Murat, do you happen to have any of the 2B nylons? thanks...hope you're staying safe and healthy in the great white north! cheers and blessings
I do have some 2B nylons that are hickory. If you pm me your address and how many you need, I can send you a quote. Shipping cost is always the issue ...

Vistalite Black

Ludwigs in the Basement
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I wondered how much a pair costs in American dollars... At Amazon.com -- $39.68!

I thought my Torry Castellano's were pricey at $24.99.

The Bonzos are more than three pairs of Ringo's Zildjian Artists' Series!

Murat

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
So, I wondered how much a pair costs in American dollars... At Amazon.com -- $39.68!

I thought my Torry Castellano's were pricey at $24.99.

The Bonzos are more than three pairs of Ringo's Zildjian Artists' Series!

I sell these for $12 USD at the shop ! Amazon is nuts. The other models like the 5As and such are $8usd .