Question on International Purchases from Reverb

KillinBill66

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am eyeing a cymbal this is being sold from a Reverb seller in Spain. I am located in the US, and I have never done an international purchase before.

For those that have-

What taxes / custom fees did you pay?

Are those collected through Reverb?

Thanks in advance!

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy,
Well, I have purchased several drumming items from overseas. Never from Spain, though (that I can recall). For cymbals, there is a business with a setup in the Netherlands. They have some very difficult to locate cymbals. It is EXPENSIVE to get them shipped over here, but the very rare models that are next to impossible to locate stateside make it a reasonable proposition.
It's not much, but that's what I can add to the discussion.
I wish you the best.

KillinBill66

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Howdy,
Well, I have purchased several drumming items from overseas. Never from Spain, though (that I can recall). For cymbals, there is a business with a setup in the Netherlands. They have some very difficult to locate cymbals. It is EXPENSIVE to get them shipped over here, but the very rare models that are next to impossible to locate stateside make it a reasonable proposition.
It's not much, but that's what I can add to the discussion.
I wish you the best.
Thanks for your reply. The stated shipping price for a 22" ride is $90. I'm willing to pay that, but if there are a bunch of fees in addition, I'm probably tapped out.