Random parts for sale. Premier, Pearl and more!

Jackal Jack

Reaction score
Had a bit of a cleanup to pass the time in plague lockdown, and found a bunch of random parts for sale. Am based in New Zealand, so bear in mind shipping costs to Europe or the USA will be up there, so to that end, I haven't listed prices. Make an offer! You never know. Everything's negotiable!

All parts are in good to very good condition. No threads stripped etc.

PREMIER
-[SOLD] 6x pre-1968 snare lugs (w/lug nuts). 5x washers (one must have gone AWOL). For 5.5" Royal Ace/Hi-Fi.
-[SOLD] Internal muffler (60's/70's era). Comes with another muffler without an adjustment nut.
-Bass drum spurs (1968-1975)
-Bass drum spurs (spring loaded) pre-1968
-[SOLD] Tom bracket, 1990's era (w/screws and gasket)

PEARL
-15x bass drum rods/claws off 1969 Pearl kit. Comes with an extra claw
-2x floor tom/cymbal holder brackets. 1969
-3x floor tom brackets. 1990's era Masters/Masters Custom.
-1990's era ISS mount and tom bracket. FREE. The worst tom suspension system in history! Happy to give away just the bracket and throw the ISS into scrap metal bin, but if anyone wants it...

MISCELLANEOUS
-[SOLD] 12" Rims mount
-16" 10 lug floor tom hoop (Ludwig?? possibly off a tenor drum perhaps)
-[SOLD] 5x 1970's/80's era Tama Superstar/Imperialstar internal mufflers

Pictures to follow.

Attachments

Last edited:

Jackal Jack

Reaction score
Pearl and misc. stuff

Attachments

musicman64

Reaction score
Had a bit of a cleanup to pass the time in plague lockdown, and found a bunch of random parts for sale. Am based in New Zealand, so bear in mind shipping costs to Europe or the USA will be up there, so to that end, I haven't listed prices. Make an offer! You never know. Everything's negotiable!

All parts are in good to very good condition. No threads stripped etc.

PREMIER
-6x pre-1968 snare lugs (w/lug nuts). 5x washers (one must have gone AWOL). For 5.5" Royal Ace/Hi-Fi.
-Internal muffler (60's/70's era). Comes with another muffler without an adjustment nut.
-Bass drum spurs (1968-1975)
-Bass drum spurs (spring loaded) pre-1968
-Tom bracket, 1990's era (w/screws and gasket)

PEARL
-15x bass drum rods/claws off 1969 Pearl kit. Comes with an extra claw
-2x floor tom/cymbal holder brackets. 1969
-3x floor tom brackets. 1990's era Masters/Masters Custom.
-1990's era ISS mount and tom bracket. FREE. The worst tom suspension system in history! Happy to give away just the bracket and throw the ISS into scrap metal bin, but if anyone wants it...

MISCELLANEOUS
-12" Rims mount
-16" 10 lug floor tom hoop (Ludwig?? possibly off a tenor drum perhaps)
-5x 1970's/80's era Tama Superstar/Imperialstar internal mufflers

Pictures to follow.
Hello, how much for the 6 premier snare lugs and the 2 premier mufflers? I am in Arizona..zip 85614

Jackal Jack

Reaction score
Hello, how much for the 6 premier snare lugs and the 2 premier mufflers? I am in Arizona..zip 85614
Does $20 USD sound fair? Will figure out what shipping is and get back to you. Unfortunately we're in lockdown in these parts, so won't be able to send until that is over (hopefully in the next fortnight). Not sure what the timeframe would be for shipping either, maybe a few weeks? I wouldn't expect payment until ready to ship though, so will get a shipping/postage quote and keep in touch if that suits?

Jackal Jack

Reaction score
So, $30 US TOTAL, for the 6 lugs, hardware for lugs..and 2 mufflers.. shipped to me. If so, please send an invoice to me at <ellis0441@gmail.com>
Yes, USD$30 total for everything you're after, including shipping.
Invoice sent via paypal. Please let me know if you have not received.
Again, please note I won't be able to ship until our lockdown restrictions are lifted - so I don't expect payment until that time. Will let you know as soon as possible when that happens.
You can contact me via DM here or email phrv@gmx.com.
Paul