Rare/vintage Paiste Sound Creations, UFIPs, Zildjians, Super Zyn, and more!

cdrummer

Reaction score
Playing a lot less these days and not able to justify these beautiful cymbals just sitting in the bag not being used. Very open to doing some serious discounts if you buy more than one. I may entertain some trades - looking for a Nord 3P and B20 by Sabian (Tosco) cymbals in particular. Located in San Diego in case you want to come check them out in person.

• 22 UFIP Vintage Experience Ride - 2670g - very versatile weight and awesome bell - $250 - SOLD
  • 20" UFIP Class Light Ride - 2180g - very cool hand-lathing and hand-hammering. Rotocast, so most of the weight is near the bell and the edge is very crashable - $225 $145!
  • 19" UFIP Class Crash - 1440g(!!!) - soft and buttery! Perfect for a jazz LSR or a versatile studio crash - $200 - SOLD
  • 20" Paiste Sound Creation Dark Ride - 2680g - Plays much lighter than the weight and has that classic Paul Motian/Jack DeJohnette/Al Foster sound, with tons of complexity and tones to discover. - $325 - SOLD
  • 18" Paiste Sound Creation Dark Crash - 1740g - very rare and unique cymbal, with tons of complexity. Happy to do a package deal with the SCDR above. - $350 - SOLD
  • 14" Super Zyn Hats - 720g/840g - super light and responsive and quite complex/trashy. 1950s hand-hammered cymbals made in England by Italian cymbal smiths that are getting harder to find. Some small bends so letting these go cheap. - $100 - SOLD
  • 20" 1960s A Zildjian Ride - 2400g - great classic rock ride - $100 $75! - KEEPING IT!
  • 20" Ajaha (1950s Italian) Ride - 1950g - very articulate for the weight and on the brighter side - reminds me of Roy Haynes in the 1960s - $150 SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:

cdrummer

Reaction score
I'm pretty open to anything interesting, although vintage Italian cymbals are my main thing (Tosco, UFIP, Vibra Zanchi, Ajaha, Super Zyn, etc.). Looking for a big 22" trashy/thin cymbal of some sort too, and anything from brands/lines I've never tried before. Let me know what you have!

dnel77

Reaction score
i have a very thin 22 istanbul collectors series 06 limited edition ride. 2000g

Last edited:

cdrummer

Reaction score
And the Sound Creation Dark Crash is spoken for as well...

I'm heading to FedEx this evening to do some shipping, so would be more than happy to give some serious discounts today on what's left and save an extra trip. Feel free to make some offers!

cdrummer

Reaction score
Looking for small stamp 50's A if you have any to trade:

- hats (any size)
- 18" crash/ride
- 19" crash/ride