**Reduced** Gretsch Catalina Club Mod Series Shell Pack $299

Buffalo_drummer

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gretsch Catalina Club Mod Shell Pack
22 x 20 Kick 12 x 8 Tom 16 x 14 Floor Tom
In good condition, mostly used as a practice kit in my house. Black hardware and rims are scratched [as shown in pic], wrap has some scuffs. Wrap is tight.
Bottom portion of the BD shell is discolored but not really seen when set up.
Kit sounds great.

Would prefer not to ship but would work something out if someone wants it shipped.

Shells1.jpg
Shell3.jpg
l2odyvaqxz6ppuvzdeqb.jpg
Shell4.jpg
Shell2.jpg

drummingbulldog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I had that kit for live gigs. I bought a single 10" add on from Ebay & a black Gretsch mount to match the hardware & mount both toms on the kick. I had the Black Widow kit too. This kit was a really good rock bass drum. Miced too this kit is great.

This one looks good but I'm a Raiders fan. I gave the widow kit to my friend for his birthday & sold my silver sparkle kit to buy my Marquee kit.

Square

Reaction score
I had this kit in red/black. I bought it to learn to play drums some years back. Never really played it much, lost my focus, then sold off all my drum related items.

I recall feeling like it was the textbook rock kit. I kind of wish I had kept it...

Good luck with the sale.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a matching 14" FT I can find? I'd like to convert the kit into a nice micro bop kit.....

Buffalo_drummer

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a matching 14" FT I can find? I'd like to convert the kit into a nice micro bop kit.....
There are 14" available but I don't think in this finish though. There was a smaller Catalina Club kit that had a 14" FT.

Sambo84

Reaction score
Dang those are sweet, I used to have one of those same kits and the bass drum is a cannon.