Regal Tip: 5A-X Sticks: Are they discontinued?

tedg65

Reaction score
Does anyone know if these are available anymore?.......they were my all time favorite weighted stick...........perfect for rock or anything esle.

Occasionally I could find 5A's but even they seem to be unavailable as well.....

lrod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They still make them. They still make pretty much everything. The problem is getting any of them right now. A few threads here talk about Regal Tip's production issues. They say they are retooling the factory but that retooling has been going on for a while now and with the Covid situation I'm sure they are delayed with everything. I use the 5B's and just recently purchased everything that Cascio music had before they got sold. I also picked up whatever I found at my local Sam Ash stores. Here is a link to the 5AX from Regal Tip's website. It's got a link to buy direct from them but I don't know if that's actually worked for anyone!
LRod

sw532121

Reaction score
I ordered from Regal Tip recently. It took 9 weeks to get the sticks, and several follow up emails asking for shipping confirmation. I hope they can get back on track soon.

NobleCooleyNut

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forum Member Murat’s shop had 5aX in wood tip and nylon in stock last time I was there . Reach out to him through his store Drummer’s Hangout