header.nohb.html

Removing Tom Bracket and Swapping to Upgrade older PDP Snare

spazapproved

Reaction score
I have a PDP Concept kit and the 12" tom has a side bracket on it i don't use. I prefer the DW Tom basket stand. So I removed the bracket, inserted button bolts and upgrade my older popcorn snare with the bracket I removed. It's truly the little details that add up when you want things to look as nice as you can and care about the aesthetics along with the sounds.

bassanddrum84

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Great video. I should of used the mount holes on my Ludwig instead of drilling new ones when I did my internal mics lol.

bassanddrum84

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I would love to do internal mics! But I change drumsets like shoes. So I'm constantly swapping lol
I use to but now I got a good kit to gig with so I went for it. What helped the most was these jack plates. I drilled a hole put them in. Put a mount in the shell and ran a 6” xlr cable to hook it up. Honestly couldn’t be happier.

spazapproved

Reaction score
I use to but now I got a good kit to gig with so I went for it. What helped the most was these jack plates. I drilled a hole put them in. Put a mount in the shell and ran a 6” xlr cable to hook it up. Honestly couldn’t be happier.

That's great info and thanks for the link! I would love to do this with my PDP Classic Concept Maple kit.